Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Surferlebnis zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.   Erfahren Sie mehr.
Gelöschter Nutzer

Ausland - PIN Verloren

Hello. I am having a difficulty to withdraw money from my account. I am now in Russia and the V-pay system here is not supported. I can't also withdraw money from my visa because I don't remember the PIN. So, I would like to ask what can I do in this situation? How can I change the PIN to be able to withdraw money from my account? Thank you!

Speichern Abbrechen
Richtige Antwort
  • Montag, 04.12.2017 um 10:20 Uhr


The only possible way is to order a code to create a customized PIN. We will send this code to your stored adress. With this code you will be able to create a new PIN for your credit card. You can order this code by telephone (0049 711/124-42030). For your V-Pay Card there is no way to use it in Russia.
In case you have an "Extend current account" with us, we can offer you a money transfer by Wester Union within one working day.

Best regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde geschlossen.
Es ist nicht möglich, Kommentare zu schreiben. Sie können aber jederzeit eine Frage stellen.
Frage stellen
3 Kommentare
  • Montag, 04.12.2017 um 11:10 Uhr
Thank you for your answer! Should I call the number in order to get this code or it has already been sent to my address?
  • Montag, 04.12.2017 um 13:10 Uhr

Please call us for the order.